[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Re: How to set a field to be multilang

Hi!

You have Metadata Field Types documented here:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Category:EPrints_Metadata_Fields

But, be aware that changing title, keywords and abstract fields to
'compound' breaks default EPrints plugins - export/import .. these
plugins expect title/keywords/abstract to be simple and not compound
(hash) value.

I'm using it that way but there is some extra effort to customize and
maintain import/export plugins.

If anybody have a suggestion or a better solution please let me know.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to discuss that i18n issues in EPrints.

Kind regards,
--
Alen