[EP-tech] sorting of Divisions

Hello everyone:

Happy New Year!

Wondering if you have experienced the same issue from divisions sorting on the view page,

[cid:image001.png at 01D02C31.A4744F90]

In general, the departments are listed alphabetically, which leaves French characters at the end, however we do want "?tudes fran?aises" to be listed in the "E" group, like the following:

[cid:image002.png at 01D02C32.E64FF0D0]

We experienced this since EPrints 3.2, and we did a quick fix on the perl_lib modules, however that made EPrints harder to maintain. Recently we are experimenting upgrade on the testing server, it seems that in EPrints 3.3, the sorting on view page behaves the same, and we may have to re-implement the fix on the new module in perl_lib. Just wondering if you have the same problem, or any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bin