[EP-tech] Re: Subject import on 3.3.13

This is not only problem with version 3.3.13. Multi-lang fields are seriously broken as reported in https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/295

I wouldn't suggest to anyone version 3.3.13. It's much better to install 3.3.12 (or postpone upgrade if you are wondering).

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Patrick McSweeney <pm5@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
I’m very surprised that there’s still not a released version with a fix for this. It effectively means that for 2 months EPrints has had a bug where you can not deposit an eprint in a vanilla install of the software. The user experience for people new to EPrints (and even those with experience) is very disappointing. There has been a fix for it on trunk for some time.

It does feel as though we’ve rather lost our pride in the quality of the software and concept of quality control when releasing new versions. When is the next planned release?

Patrick