[EP-tech] Re: Institutional level: several repositories vs. one

Hi Ian,

thanks! Do you have an example I could look at?

My only concern is that the department would want their own listings (using the same style as their departmental pages), e.g. at

rather than at

Thanks!
Bjoern

On 6 April 2015 at 08:11, Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk> wrote:
On 03/04/15 17:18, Bjoern Hassler wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> thanks for the answer.
>
> What if one did this the other way round, i.e. institution-wide
> repository, and then do something on a departmental server to provide
> listings for that department?

Why have a department server?
Why not have "browse" views for each department?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.