[EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.13 Generate_Views Error

Hello,

We have just installed EPrints 3.3.13 on a test server with our migrated
data. When I run the generate_views command, I get the following error
message:

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/share/eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Id.pm line 50.

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/share/eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Id.pm line 50.

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/share/eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Id.pm line 50.

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/share/eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Id.pm line 50.

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/share/eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Id.pm line 50.

Probably 1 error message per individual record view generated, as there
are screens & screens of this same error message. It doesn?t appear to
affect the finished HTML pages, as we can access the Author, Division &
Year view lists A-OK.

However, I would prefer 0 error message when I run stuff
.. ;-)

Thanks! Have a good week-end!!

Greg Whitney

Polytechnique Montr?al Library