[EP-tech] Multiple Compound Views

Anybody done anything with creating a view from a multiple compound field? I?ve got a main view of project funder, with sub views of project ids, with lists of eprints related to the project id below that.
At the moment however, I get all the project ids for the eprint below each funder, rather than just the value for the funder  Example to better explain this below.
Any clues how to get the desired outcome?

e.g.  eprint xxx has a multi-value compound field

funder A: projectid 1
funder B: projectid 2
funder C: projectid 3

and my generated views are