[EP-tech] Ordering EPrints RSS feeds/search results by Publication Date

  • To: Eprints Technical <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Ordering EPrints RSS feeds/search results by Publication Date
  • From: David Kane <DKANE@wit.ie>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:03:07 +0000

Hello,

I want to order my EPrints RSS feeds by Publication date, rather than deposit date.

I wish to display the feed through the 'researcher profile' pages on our website.

Can anyone tell me how to do this.  My searches for an answer have been unsuccessful so far!

Thanks,

David.

--
David F. Kane, MSc (Econ). ILS.