[EP-tech] Re: import_subjects Error Opening file 1

Hi Adam

I have taken a snapshot of my server before applying the import and everything seems to work fine. I still have these warnings but the import and export in xml of the subject tree seems to work fine. The warnings are not very informative why the error occurs.

Thanks
Kostas Pgasinos

Hi Kostas

I would highly recommend replicating your live repository onto a dev server so that you can test issues like this without risking your live infrastructure.

--
Adam