[EP-tech] Re: epc:if tests for the existence of values in a compound field

On 25/02/15 09:37, Field A.N. wrote:
> Hi Ian
>
> 	Can you be more explicit about the way in which it doesn't work?
Specifically - when there is no data in the compound object, the
abstract page still displays the table-headings - so you end up with a
1-row table, showing no data

I want to replace that table with some helpful text :)

I've just tried the <epc:choose> - no difference

(and I chose "creator" as my compound field is a bespoke one.... the
compound field 'broker' could just confuse people un-necessarily)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.