[EP-tech] Re: epc:if tests for the existence of values in a compound field

Hi,

If your compound is a field with multiple values, you can try :

   <epc:if test="length(creator) gt 0">
   (I have already used this)

or perhaps :

   <epc:if test="is_set(creator)">
   (I have not tested this one on compounds)

Regards,
GF

Le 25/02/2015 10:26, Ian Stuart a ?crit :