[EP-tech] system unable to send email (once more !)

Hello,

In addition to our production server, I've just set up a test LAMP CentOS (6.x)
server with an installation of "EPrints" (3.3.13) software.

"Postfix" is configured (in /etc/postfix/main.cf, I've put the name of our SMTP
server in the "relayhost" parameter) on this CentOS server, and I'm able to send
emails from the command line (and receive them, of course !).

In the "perl_lib/EPrints/SystemSettings.pm",I have this :
$EPrints::SystemSettings::conf =
{
         'user' => 'eprints',
         'group' => 'eprints',
         'smtp_server' => 'xxx'
};
where I've tried to write, instead of "xxx", the name of our university SMTP
server (works fine on production server) and 'localhost'
With either value, when I try the "Send Test Email" admin tool, I receive the
old well known "The system is currently unable to send email" message...

So what's wrong ?

Thanks, beforehand !

--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service Num?rique Documentaire