[EP-tech] Community Webinars

Hi All

As part of my push for better documentation, I'm planning to run and support a series of webinars if there is community interest.  These would be an in-depth exploration of specific features (at all technical levels) of EPrints.

Is this something people are interested in?  Some ideas for topics:

	* Using EPrints
		+ The EPrint record lifecycle
			~ depositing
			~ reviewing
			~ editorial permissions
			~ the live repository
			~ browse views
			~ searches
		+ Administering a repository
			~ generating reports
			~ managing user accounts
			~ responding to issues
			~ identifying common problems
	* Configuring EPrints
		+ Basic configuration
			~ setting default and automatic values
			~ adding new metadata fields
			~ setting the admin email address
			~ implementing repository policies [e.g. request a copy]
			~ simple browse views
			~ abstract page rendering
			~ branding
		+ Advanced configuration
			~ complex browse views
			~ volatile and virtual fields
			~ custom rendering of values
			~ multiple templates
	* Extending EPrints
		+ Installing extensions
		+ EPrints API fundamentals
		+ Extracting reports with scripts
		+ Creating and Packaging Extensions

This list represents about 5 minutes of brainstorming.  I'd like to focus on what's really in demand, so would be interested in hearing back from all of you about what you'd be really interested in seeing.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services