From: Ian Stuart [mailto:Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk]
Sent: 26 February 2015 08:27
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: DB slow down.

On 25/02/15 17:25, Alan.Stiles wrote:
> My first thought is "is your indexer running?" as our event_queue table currently has 4 items in it - 4 rows.  These get removed as the indexer processes the items.
> What is the oldest date in your table?  And can you do a count of the statuses in the table?

We don't.... but then, we don't need to index anything as we have no text-searching (and why waste clock-cycles creating full-text searching we won't use)

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team, EDINA, The University of Edinburgh.

http://edina.ac.uk/