[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Implementing EPrints as an OAI-PMH Service Provider
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Implementing EPrints as an OAI-PMH Service Provider
- From: Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk (Ian Stuart)
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:05:17 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|98031b54e03a027108e314e30a4aecf1r12AFB14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <EMEW3|98031b54e03a027108e314e30a4aecf1r12AFB14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
How's your Perl programming?
To quote from the page
"you will need to write your own module which translate whatever
XML format you're harvesting to EPrints data structure"
having said that.... the HTTP::OAI code was updated last year, and that
documentation hasn't been updated for 4 years!
Anyway - the files you want are here: http://files.eprints.org/798/
On 03/02/15 10:13, Admire Mutsikiwa wrote:
> I am new to Eprints. I would like to implement E-Print as an OAI-PMH
> harvester. It is supposed to harvester metadata from several
> repository, most of which are running DSpace. I am trying to follow
> instructions from
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Files/OAI_Harvester_for_EPrints_3.2%2B but I
> cannot to be making any headways. I will appreciate any help to achieve
> the implementation of OAI-PMH harvester using EPrints
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org
Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team,
The University of Edinburgh.
This email was sent via the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.