[EP-tech] Implementing EPrints as an OAI-PMH Service Provider

Hi

I am new to Eprints. I would like to implement E-Print as an OAI-PMH
harvester. It is supposed to harvester metadata from several repository,
most of which are running DSpace.  I am trying to follow instructions from
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Files/OAI_Harvester_for_EPrints_3.2%2B but I
cannot to be making any headways. I will appreciate any help to achieve the
implementation of OAI-PMH harvester using EPrints

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>