[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Wiki Upgrade

le sigh....

OK, I've disabled user registration.  New registrations will have to be done by hand by admins...

I've rolled back to when it was upgraded, meaning we've lost any changes over the last few days, but it now looks like the wiki, and all the spam accounts and edits have been erased.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services