[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 embedding stats in abstract?

Hi Christer,

And thanks for your answer! Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I was
very busy. I tried your solution of commenting out the <epc> from my
summary_pagel.xml and adding the appropriate stuff in my z_irstats2.pl
and it seems to work a bit better, but I'm still getting some warnings
when generating abstracts:

Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric ge (>=) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric lt (<) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in addition (+) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 134.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric ge (>=) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric lt (<) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in addition (+) at
/usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 134.

And the stats shown are not the same as those in my /cgi/stats/report.
At least, though, in one desposit that has 2 downloads in my report (due
to the fact that it has two files that I downloaded), the download
section of the summary shows 1. The rest (which are have a download
value of 1 in my report because it's a test repo where I only have
access to) are shown to have 0 downloads, so I guess that something is
very wrong in my config.

Thanks again for your help and any other help is more than welcome!

George.

On 04/12/2015 11:49 ??, Christer Enkvist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I encountered the same problem when adding <epc> into abstr.xml, an
> alternative is adding:
>
> $c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{params}->{disable} =
> 0; #enable Stats boxes
>
> $c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{appears}->{summary_bottom}
> = 100; # show them at the bottom of the summary page (in position
> '100' - see the link below for more details)
>
> $c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{appears}->{summary_right}
> = undef; # not in their default location on the right
>
> $c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{params}->{render_collapsed}
> = 1; #by default hide content with
>
> Into the cfg/cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl file populates a nice download box at
> the bottom of every summary page.
>
> /christer

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,