From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 04 December 2015 17:44
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Two New Videos

I've created two new training videos with technical content:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/index.php/Training_Video:Technical_Orientation
https://wiki.eprints.org/w/index.php/Training_Video:Setting_up_SSL

Any volunteers for creating indices (they're 40 (!) and 10 minutes long respectively) and wiki pages?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services