[EP-tech] Re: Autocompletion, external source: ROMEO

Hi Alen,

I tried to test your plugin without any luck. I followed the
instructions exactly as they are explained in Readme.md, but I should
somehow change the workflow to use your romeo plugin when searching for
autocompletion, right? This is not explained in the README.md. Moreover,
making the modifications in the workflow -as instructed by README.md-,
I'm getting a new tab in my worfklow (where I have to add some phrases
if I manage to make it work) with one step that displays:

["Plugin/InputForm/Component/Romeo:romeo" not defined]romeo_issn_undefined

So, I think something more must be missing.

Thanks again!

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,
PhD (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),