[EP-tech] Re: file restriction eprints 3.3.14

Thank you Alen for pointing out the issue for me, I worked a long long
time ago with security.pl and I almost forgot its existence. By the way
I just copied the default security.pl in the lib folder, the method used
there to retrieve the ip seems working.

  my $ip = $doc->repository->remote_ip();

Best, L.

Il 25/08/2015 18:00, alen vodopijevec ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> There is an issue submited (with a temporary fix) here:
> https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/322
>
> Regards,
> --
> alen
>
> On 08/25/2015 12:43 PM, Leonardo Mezzina wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I just upgraded Eprints 3.3.11 on Ubuntu 12.04 to eprints 3.3.14 on
>> Ubuntu 14.04. Everything is working but the file restriction. In fact,
>> Eprints allow the public download of  attached documents to an  eprint
>> publication even if it the docu

>> ments are restricted. The template for
>> rendering document correctly recognize the restriction.
>> I am wondering if there are some issue with Apache 2.4 and the
>> restriction mechanism? Anyone experienced something similar?
>>
>> Thanks! Leonardo

Leonardo Mezzina
Responsabile Ufficio infrastrutture,
servizi informatici e amministrazione digitale
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca
Piazza San Ponziano, 6
55100 Lucca - Italy
Tel: +39 0583 4326 586
Fax: +39 0583 4326 565