[EP-tech] Generate Views Error

Hello,

I am stilling testing our new version of EPrints 3.3.12 [Schema 3.3.4].

When I do a generate_views, I get the following error message:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /data/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/XML/DOM/NamedNodeMap.pm line 136.

I definitely haven’t played around in the NamedNodeMap.pm file and I am usually the standard views.pl file provided in the install.

The different Author, Year, Division views appears to be generated A-OK. Is this a known bug??

Thanks!!

Greg Whitney

Section Head, Technical & Computer Services

Polytechnique Montréal Library

2500, chemin de Polytechnique

Montréal, QC

Canada H3T-1J4