[EP-tech] Re: New features for EPrints software

Hi Arun

	Have a look at http://wiki.eprints.org/w/SCONUL_Report -- it's a script that will walk over your repository and create three counts for you:

		* The total number of public EPrints
		* The number of public EPrints with at least one public document
		* The number of public EPrints with private document(s) (and no public ones)

	This has been used for the SCONUL report, so it also has a date filter, but you can simply set that to some date in the future, and it will work.  It needs to be run on the command line and can take a while on large repositories.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services