[EP-tech] Re: duplicate detection in EPrints 3.3

OK.  I just found the problem: we hadn't run the "issues_audit" script, which is required for reporting the plugin based issues.
This important script should be added to the list here: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Bin/

Tomasz

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tomasz Neugebauer
Sent: August-20-15 2:45 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: duplicate detection in EPrints 3.3

Hi Rory,

Thank you!  Issues looks like what I should be using for this.

Based on the documentation of how Issues work, ticking "Live Archive" on the Item Status and leaving all other search options unchecked should display all issues of any type in the repository, right?
I always get "Search has no matches" on the Search for Issues interface, which is reassuring to some extent, but is there another way to double check that the issue tracking is working, and there are indeed no issues (such as title duplicates)?

Tomasz