[EP-tech] Marking issues that are not duplicates

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to mark issues automatically discovered by EPrints as
resolved or ignored? We have a number of items that have the same title
and the same publication date, but that still are not duplicate titles.
As these issues are shown together with real duplicate titles, it's
quite difficult for the editors to weed out the real issues.

I'm quite sure that this was discussed before, but I couldn't find any
solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Verena Mattes
Dep. Digital Library