Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Field A.N.
Sent: 29 April 2015 11:59
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Video: Export Plugin Bazaar Package

I have to admit to having been a little intimidated at the prospect of running a webinar, so I've started small, with an attempt at a training video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuluvMyx-aw

It's 20 minutes long, and walks through the creation of an export plugin, wrapping it into a bazaar package and uploading it to the bazaar.

My question to the community is:  Are training videos of this form useful?

The advantage this has over webinars is the lightweight nature of it (no scheduling, a small amount of prep and post-production).  If it is useful, I'm taking requests for the next video...

Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead EPrints Services