[EP-tech] Re: Perl question

Seb, could you send me an email to my lincoln.ac.uk address if you remember it? :)

From: sf2 <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Date: Friday, 26 September 2014 16:01
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Perl question

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.