[EP-tech] Import plugin to ePrints

Hi

The Library Digitisation Unit has been digitising Oceanographic reports and PhD Theses which  we wish to make available from ePRints.

Catalogue records exist for these items in the Library catalogue.

I would like to ask whether a plugin has been enabled and mapped on the Library version of ePrints that can be used to import MARC records?

Could you give me a call to update the current status.

Thanks

Julian Ball

++++++++++++

Dr Julian H Ball

Library Digitisation Unit | Room 2025 | Hartley Library |University of Southampton | Southampton | SO17 1BJ

T: 02380 598730 | F: 02380 595451 | jhb@soton.ac.uk

www.soton.ac.uk/library/ldu

https://blog.soton.ac.uk/ldu/

P    Please consider the environment before printing

Disclaimer: This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee only and may

contain confidential, privileged or copyright material. It may not be relied upon or disclosed to any other

person without the consent of the University of Southampton. In the event that this communication has

incorrectly been addressed to you, it is likewise subject to protection under confidentiality and should

not be disclosed. In either event if you have received this communication in error, please permanently

delete it from your system and promptly notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose

nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.