[EP-tech] Re(no subject)

Thank you for your answer, Mark and Martin. :D

However, it's seems like my school using Eprints with the version lower than 3.1 and i don't (not allowed actually) have control over the source control.
I'm only allowed toopen it from the web as admin.

There's several question in my mind
1. So what is the step i can use to change the max_items? (my senior prefers not to add the views)
2. Do i have to add the folders "update"? If yes, how?
3. Can i use something on the web to change the max_items? (something from the image: "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72523015/user_config.png";)

Sorry for keep asking stupid questions, I am totally clueless.
Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Poppy Puspa Sari