[EP-tech] Re: File Upload customisation

I've got the separate uploads working, and now I'm trying to get the
documents to display in a sensible part of the details screen, however,
it seems to be stuck listing all the documents under one of the later
stages, and I'm struggling to spot where I can edit the behaviour.  I'm
trying to do it in Details.pm, but still only get a single stage to play
with rather than (ideally) all of them or at least the one with the
Documents in the Workflow...

Any ideas?

Lizz

On 04/09/2014 12:28, Elizabeth Jennings wrote:
> I can see that, but each Upload section behaves the same, whereas I'd
> like one to set the content field to "data" and one to "metadata" for
> example.  Likewise, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way of filtering
> the documents - I can repeat the list of documents, but not with only
> the specific content types.
>
> I've tried duplicating the Upload component with a different name, just
> to see if I could get a separate one to modify, but it doesn't find the
> component type, which makes me think I'm doing something horribly wrong,
> but all I can find on the wiki is that it's easy to add a new component
> type.
>
> Lizz
>
> On 04/08/2014 09:11, Yuri wrote:
>> Use the workflow to send user to a different upload section, with
>> different fields/values. You can have multiple upload sections, check
>> workflows/default.xml
>>

>> Il 01/08/2014 13:56, Lizz Jennings ha scritto:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Has anyone done anything interesting with file uploads?  I'd like to
>>> present the screen quite differently to users, essentially repeating the
>>> upload option, but with different defaults in separate sections, and
>>> then just displaying the list of files with those defaults.
>>>
>>> I'm honestly a bit stuck on how to do this - I can get separate screens,
>>> but they just duplicate everything.  I can get the workflows to do
>>> something if a criteria is met, but it does it to everything even if
>>> only one part matches.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Lizz

Technical Data Officer