[EP-tech] Re: load throttling strategy

Il 15/12/2014 16:35, Ian Stuart ha scritto:
I bet he's suffering the problem I had: Google loads a 'view' page,
which has hit it's "out of date" time so rebuilds.
In the mean time, another httpd catches the next google page load, which
has also hit its "out of date" time, so spawns ANOTHER page rebuild.

doesn't eprints see it is already rebuilding?

It very quickly ramps up, and WILL swamp the server... and WILL crash
the server.