[EP-tech] Re: File Upload customisation

I can see that, but each Upload section behaves the same, whereas I'd
like one to set the content field to "data" and one to "metadata" for
example.  Likewise, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way of filtering
the documents - I can repeat the list of documents, but not with only
the specific content types.

I've tried duplicating the Upload component with a different name, just
to see if I could get a separate one to modify, but it doesn't find the
component type, which makes me think I'm doing something horribly wrong,
but all I can find on the wiki is that it's easy to add a new component
type.

Lizz