[EP-tech] Re: Uploading documents on IE

I will do that.  Also looking at it to see if I can spot the issue.

Lizz

On 10/12/2014 11:29, sf2 wrote:

Hello,

If you haven't done it already, it would be cool to report that bug on http://github.com/eprints/eprints for the dev team at Southampton. It sounds like quite a nasty bug.

Seb

On 10.12.2014 11:26, Lizz Jennings wrote:

Mine is uploading the document, and then I get the same error message.  Is yours not uploading the document at all?

Lizz