[EP-tech] Uploading documents on IE

Hi all,

I thought I'd broken this, but actually have gone to my live system where I haven't messed around with the uploads and I'm getting the same behaviour, so thought I'd ask if anyone else is having trouble with this.

My live system is running 3.3.11 (test is 3.3.12) with the ReCollect plugin for data.

In Internet Explorer (11), I am getting two weird problems with file uploads:

1) It spawns an extra progress bar for no reason and then wonders why it can't find the related imaginary file

2)  It includes the whole file path rather than just the file name

I can't see anything on github that fixes these, is it just me or is this happening elsewhere?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk