[EP-tech] Displaying corporate creator when no individual creator is listed

Hi,

We just added a type of eprint to our repository, "meeting
minutes". Discussing on how the metadata for meetings should be
treated, we decided individual "creators" are mostly meaningless, but
a "corporate creator" makes sense. However, creating objects of this
type, I get the following results:

   http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/2591/

Foremost, what we don't like is the citation format does not display
the corporate creator:

    SIN ESPECIFICAR (2014) Reuni?n de trabajo RAD-UNAM, octubre de
    2014. [Acta / minuta]

(of course, "SIN ESPECIFICAR" means "UNSPECIFIED", where it should
show the name of the corporate creator group)

Secondly, I think I know where to poke (in render.xml) to show the
corporate creators in the static page. However, I don't want to do
this until I know it won't mean repetiton with this first line.

Thanks for any help!