[EP-tech] Re: How can I help?

Hi Adam,

Something I¹ve been wondering about is the possibility of semi-regular
developer meets in a central location. I don¹t know if you¹re aware of the
unconference format but I think it would be ideal for this - get a venue
with a number of breakout rooms, ask people to bring ideas or questions
and split the day up into smallish sessions that would allow people to
gather in their own small, focussed discussions.

Andrew