[EP-tech] {Disarmed} Httpd forbidden error

HI all,

Currently I?m using Fedora 18 and I downloaded eprints-3.3.12. I installed
eprints, but it cannot be displayed on the browser. It shows "You don't
have permission to access / on this server". I even cannot open eprints by
using localhost.

The eprints3 folder is owned by user 'eprints', group 'eprints'. I already
commented all lines in welcome.conf

Error log shows

EPrints Warning! 'myrepoid' is configured for port 80 but Apache does not
have NameVirtualHosts configured for that port.

[authz_core:error] [pid 15124] [client 202.185.96.175:56132] AH01630:
client denied by server configuration:
/opt/eprints3/archives/myrepoid/html/en/index.html

I put "NameVirtualHost *:80" line in myrepoid.conf. In that file, I also
added the <Directory> code  inside <VirtualHost>  code as suggested in
http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/thread-2748.html.

<Directory ?/opt/eprints3?>

Order allow,deny

 Allow from all

</Directory>

In etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, I added 'Listen 443' to allow HTTPS

Listen 80

#for HTTPS

Listen 443

I run ./generate_apacheconf myrepoid, but it says 'No files were changed'.
I do not receive the 'namevirtualhost' error anymore, but eprints is still
not working.

 Any help would be appreciated.

--
Ilina Syazwani Musa (ISM)
Librarian,

--
" PENAFIAN: E-mel ini dan apa-apa fail yang dikepilkan bersamanya ("Mesej")
adalah ditujukan hanya untuk kegunaan penerima(-penerima) yang termaklum di

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any
action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message
immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official
business of University of Malaya shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by any of the forementioned. "