Research Data Management Software Developer
Library & Archives Service
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

simon.jennings at lshtm.ac.uk

>>> John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> 06/10/2014 16:14 >>>
Hi Simon,
I haven?t worked through the tutorial, but some of these might help :
- Look in the Admin -> Misc Tools tab if there is one (see also:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Where_Plugins_Appear)
- Is there anything in the Apache error log?
- Did you remember the '1;' at the end of
lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Hello.pm

- When you ?enable? the package, the .pl file should be copied from:
lib/epm/hello_world/cfg/cfg.d/hello_world.pl
archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/cfg.d/hello_world.pl
Does this look like it is happening?

Let us know how you get on!