From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of ERI UB Belize
Sent: 30 September 2014 23:13
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] google-analytics-integration-Eprints-3.2.9

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where to put the Google analytics code in my Eprints installation?

I had tried installing irstats but no success, I am running Eprints 3.2.9 on an Ubuntu 9.10 server.
I get a message, cannot install logfile:eprints , don't know what it is. Even tried forcing install and still doesn't work.

Is it recommended I do an upgrade? Should I upgrade perl also?