[EP-tech] Re: Httpd forbidden error

Hello,

(1) apache running as "eprints":

$ ps aux | grep apache2

^ that will show the user it's running as - or look up "User" and "Group" in apache2.conf

(2) which version of Apache2 are you using (run: "apache2 -version")?

If you're using apache2 v2.4 you need to apply some patches - the thread is there: https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/214

If not, well I don't know - look for errors in the apache2 error log perhaps.

Seb