[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

Seb,

It works, but not always accurate. I have a problem with capital
letters after accent marks in family and given names.

Before applying the patch "lingua"
Alvarez cema, Juan alberto

After (Ok)
Alvarez Cema, Juan Alberto