[EP-tech] Re: Creating bazaar packages which contain .css files

Excellent, thanks John I'll give it a go.

Best,

Simon.

Simon Jennings.
Research Data Management Software Developer
Library & Archives Service
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

>>> John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> 10/10/2014 09:36 >>>

Hi Simon,
I think that the theme files are compiled into the auto-3.3.12.css from their location in ~/lib/themes/… – if you look at that file, you can see where the files are coming from – e.g.
/* From: /usr/share/eprints/lib/themes/lul/static/style/auto/z_lul.css */

You might want to look at: http://bazaar.eprints.org/118/ and  http://bazaar.eprints.org/232/ as examples of themes.
If you’ve got a test archive, try installing one of them and see where the files go.