[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

I a reference to this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19396804/capitalizing-strings-which-contain-accented-characters

But I don't have much to look into this at the moment... It seems to be
about an internal regex (to the module above) which fails to detect
proper word boundaries.

graingert (on github) was suggesting using another perl module - perhaps
worth giving that one a try?

Seb.