[EP-tech] Re: Getting a filename

Hi Alan,

Thank you!  You have made my Friday - that's exactly what I needed! :-)

Lizz

On 11/07/2014 16:33, Alan.Stiles wrote:
Hi Lizz,
Have you tried asking for field 'main' from the document object?
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lizz Jennings [mailto:e.jennings@bath.ac.uk]
Sent: 11 July 2014 16:25
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Getting a filename

Hi all,

I've been going round in circles with this - I'm trying to get an export plugin to get the main filename for each of the documents associated with it.

No matter what combination of ideas I try, I don't seem to be able to get this information and I can't find any examples of this to learn from that are for export rather than display.

I've started with:

foreach my $doc ( $dataobj->get_all_documents )

which is iterating just fine when I just put in some text, but when I try and get the filename I just draw a blank.

Any ideas?

Lizz

--
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2013) Technical Data Officer The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570) E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk