[EP-tech] Re: Altmetrics

I can¹t even get that far - this is trying to access the Bazaar itself. I
managed to get Altmetric installed manually, however that¹s obviously not
the ideal solution going forwards.

It WAS working, as I installed IRStats2 a few weeks back so I¹m not sure
what¹s changed. To my knowledge I¹ve not altered any of the core EPrints
files as anything like that always makes me jittery (harder to back out of
if things go wrong!) so I¹m at a bit of a loss.

On 23/06/2014 12:04, "Sebastien Francois" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

>D'oh!
>
>Do you get the same error if you try to install any other bazaar packages?
>
>Seb
>
>On 23/06/14 11:56, Andrew Beeken wrote:
>> Same error from earlier in this thread :)
>>
>> Empty Stream at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML.pm line
>> 877\n\tXML::LibXML::parse_fh('XML::LibXML=HASH(0x7f66d1a81440)',
>> 'GLOB(0x7f66d10ebe78)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>> 99\n\teval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>> 98\n\tXML::LibXML::SAX::_parse('XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x7f66d1fe85c8)')
>> called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>>
>>54\n\tXML::LibXML::SAX::_parse_bytestream('XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x7f66d1
>>fe

>*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.