De : eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] De la part de Sebastien Francois
Envoy? : 30 juillet 2014 12:39
? : eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Objet : [EP-tech] Re: Export plugin with views.pm features

Your example can be done via a search:

http://demoprints.eprints.org/cgi/search/archive/advanced?screen=Search&dataset=archive&type=article&refereed=TRUE&satisfyall=ALL&order=-date%2Fcreators_name%2Ftitle&_action_search=Search

Searches can be exported (like any list of objects).

Otherwise you can write your own CGI (if your conditions are more complex) - something like (adapt to your needs):

my $list = $repo->dataset( 'archive' )->search(
    filters => [
           { meta_fields => [qw/ type /], value => 'article', match => 'EX', },
           { meta_fields => [qw/ refereed /], value => 'TRUE', match => 'EX', },
    ] );

binmode( STDOUT, ":utf8" );

$list->export( 'XML', fh => *STDOUT );

Seb.