[EP-tech] Re: Altmetrics

Hello,

Simple test: on your servers (dev, live), try getting the bazaar front page with (say) cURL. That will test if you're proxy'ed and if it works. "empty stream" seems to indicate you're not getting any content back from, what I presume, is the GET to the bazaar.

(curl -X GET http://bazaar.eprints.org)

Seb.