[EP-tech] Field::Multi component in workflow plugin (3.3.10)

I'm trying to include a <component type="Field::Multi "> element to the core stage in the workflow using a bazaar plugin, but it is simply adding the fields it contains into the first existing Field::Multi component already in that workflow stage.

Any clues as to whether this is a bug or I'm just not labelling the components correctly?

Also, I think I saw something about stopping the bazaar plugin  mashing the workflow onto one line when updating it via plugin enable/disable, but I can't find it now - did I just dream that?

Cheers,
Alan