[EP-tech] Re: Advanced Search

Hi Simon,

On 3.3.10, in eprint_search_advanced.pl we?ve got the following:

$c->{search}->{advanced} =
{
        search_fields => [
                { meta_fields => [ "title" ] },
                { meta_fields => [ "creators_name" ] },#, "creators_alternative" ] },
                { meta_fields => [ "abstract" ] },
                { meta_fields => [ "keywords" ] },
                ?
                { meta_fields => [ "verified_by" ] },
        ],
        search_fields_staff => [
                { meta_fields => [ "srcid" ] },
                { meta_fields => [ "status_flag" ] },
                ?
                { meta_fields => [ "lastmod" ] },
                { meta_fields => [ "contact_email" ] },
        ],
        preamble_phrase => "cgi/advsearch:preamble",
        title_phrase => "cgi/advsearch:adv_search",
        citation => "result",
        page_size => 20,
        order_methods => {
                "byyear"         => "-date/creators_name/title",
                "byyearoldest"   => "date/creators_name/title",
                "byname"         => "creators_name/-date/title",
                "bytitle"        => "title/creators_name/-date"
        },
        default_order => "byyear",
        show_zero_results => 1,
};