[EP-tech] Re: http img on https view

Hi Adam,

Doesn't firebug or similar developer tools give you a list of such HTTP images? And perhaps where they're used (eg. in a CSS file)?

Seb.

On 27/05/14 11:14, Vials Moore, Adam wrote:

Hi All!

For some reason our 3.3.10 install is giving http img URL on a secure connection for our base user page ‘manage deposits’ which means

I looked in the wiki here http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Https3 but I think that’s out of date as

perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Items.pm has an $imagesurl call

Suggestions welcome!

Adam

Adam Vials Moore | Repository Developer | University of Liverpool Library| PO Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | mooread@liverpool.ac.uk| T 0151 794 3844 |

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary Like us: LivUniLibrary Visit us: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library