[EP-tech] Re: html is shown when user hovers on preview links

I had this same problem, and fixed it by modifying the render_preview_link subroutine to just not
display that "title" attribute (which appears when you hover over the "Preview" link.

The file path is:
eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/Document.pm

sub render_preview_link
{
         if( defined $url )
         {
                 my $link = $self->{session}->make_element( "a",
                                 href=>$url,
                                 rel=>"lightbox$set nofollow",
                                 # incorrect html displayed in title attribute
                                 # title=>EPrints::XML::to_string($caption),
                         );
                 $link->appendChild( $self->{session}->html_phrase( "lib/document:preview" ) );
                 $f->appendChild( $link );
         }

--
Bob Stevens