[EP-tech] Re: EP_TRIGGER_URL_REWRITE and redirecting to a screen

Hi John,

I don't think that case (1) redirects - see eprints3/cgi/users/home. It
just passes on the request to the ScreenProcessor. You could achieve the
same with a trigger in fact.

Since your screen already has a url
(http://repo/cgi/users/home?screen=MyScreen), I guess what you want to
do is a rewrite as in mod_rewrite.