[EP-tech] Print document language on summary page.

In my respository I often have multiple language specific versions om the same document in my eprints.

I would like to display the document language on the EPrint summary page (Not sure if the is the correct term, but I pages like: http://example.com/22/).

This link explains how to print it on the document preview page, but first of all it does not render correctly on my site, and secondly I would like to display the language without user interaction.
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Translation#Setting_document_language

[type]
[filename.ext]

Download ([size]) | Preview

The solution I'm looking for could be:

[type] | [language]
[filename.ext]

Download ([size]) | Preview

Which file should I edit? Thanks in advance!
--

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

JACOB WENZEL
Projektleder