[EP-tech] Re: Checkboxes

On 14/07/14 10:46, Andrew Beeken wrote:
> Hello! I?m wondering if I?m missing something but I can?t seem to
> find the correct type definition for adding a checkbox field to
> EPrints. Any pointers?

I couldn't make a list of checkboxes from a single hash/list

The is what I do:

     foreach
         my $card ( sort { $a->get_value('email') cmp
$b->get_value('email') }
       @postcards )
     {
       my $div   = $session->make_element('div');
       my $label = $session->make_element('label');
       $div->appendChild($label);
       my $input = $session->render_input_field(
         type     => 'radio',
         name     => 'rjb_email',
         value    => $card->get_value('email'),
         class    => 'ep_form_checkbox',
         onChange => 'autoSubmitEmail();'
       );
       $label->appendChild($input);
       $label->appendChild(
         $session->make_text(
                 q{ }
               . $card->get_value('email')
               . ' (watching '
               . scalar @{ $card->get_value('repos') }
               . ' repositories) '
         )
       );

Does that help?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.